We do not share any of your information with third parties. so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We will never rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will never share your contact information with any other user without your consent. Further we will share this information only with the users who become your contacts.
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard protocols and technology.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username, Registered email and password. If you believe that someone have been stolen or been made known to others, you must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect and its uses
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site or buying a product/service, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, location etc. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously but to use any features, you will need to register. If a particular feature requires a fee, then we collect credit card and other payment related information.
We may also collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address along with other data that browsers send when you land on our site, pages visited, and average time spent on the site.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website and services
- To send periodic emails
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.